Kinsale Family Carpool Karaoke Event
Kinsale Arts Weekend (KAW) are inviting you and your family to enter the Kinsale Family Carpool Karaoke Event and help bring out the creative talents of our community’s families through music, laughter and fun!
Because of the limited opportunities we have during this Covid19 year and bringing large groups of people together, we want to reach out and communicate to everyone on-line or through our social media platforms as much as possible. We think this is a fun way to do this!
KAW will be posting entries on our FaceBook and Instagram Pages and we will announce the winner during Kinsale Arts Weekend (9-12 July). However, this is all about families getting involved by showing off their creativity and talent that exists in our wonderful town and having a lot of fun doing it! Every family is welcome and you can enter as many times as you like.
How to Enter
- Download the waiver form here. Complete the form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gather your family together in the car
- Make sure the car is stationary and NOT driving, otherwise your entry will be invalid
- Place your phone on the dashboard and record your family Karaoke performance!
- The clip should be no longer than 1 minute
- Be sure to give your family a brief introduction, then do your 1 minute masterpiece and simply email the link to the same email address email@example.com
- There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd family performances, as decided by our judges
- The judges decision will be final
- Entry closing date is July 3
So come Kinsale! Let’s get the creative juices flowing and record your Family Carpool Karaoke song (or songs) and have lots of fun. We look forward to seeing your entry!
1st PRIZE – A Family Photograph with Kinsale photographer, Jakub Walutek
2nd PRIZE – A Chocolate Car for all the family to feast on from KoKo’s of Kinsale
3rd PRIZE – A fabulous Family Pizza voucher from The White Lady, Kinsale
We would like to sincerely thank our prize givers for very kindly donating these prizes to The Kinsale Arts Weekend and would ask you to support them as best you can, during these challenging times.